Listen in as the STEM Jobs team continues our 4-H partnership series with a behind the scenes look at Food Science as an industry and career option with Professor B. Susie Craig, Food Safety and Health, Washington State University. Looking for ways to engage your students in STEM in the classroom? Why not use the power – and the science of the food that all students love. Listen in for great tips, incredible insight and access to classroom resources you may not be aware of … but which are free for you to use.
Get the EDU Newsletter!
- There's a lot of debate out there about what #STEM really means. Get our take on it here. https://t.co/IQrhJAn9tp https://t.co/aMxZkq3XYx24 Oct 2018
- Dread the idea of working in a cubicle for fifty years? Yearning for a job thats creative and fun? Check out these https://t.co/uFVPCwZxmz16 Oct 2018
- #JobCrafting can help educators rediscover the joy in teaching and avoid #burnout. https://t.co/z01lJUJ4QH https://t.co/hTqBq5vzsa16 Oct 2018
- #DigitalCitizenshipWeek starts today! Take a few moments to think about and teach digital responsibility. https://t.co/b76PXS6u1O15 Oct 2018
- Does #Animoto belong in your #classroom? https://t.co/zI2Js4C7zV https://t.co/8Lq0la8rdG11 Oct 2018