Sure, it’s a bit “old school” to have a conversation with the universally recognized virtual assistant. Yet, Siri represents one of the many emerging tools that educators have at their disposal to connect with students. Why not take some time to dig a little deeper into the emerging world of artificial intelligence as a gateway to STEM. To get your started, here’s our Siri Interview! Enjoy!
Get the EDU Newsletter!
- There's a lot of debate out there about what #STEM really means. Get our take on it here. https://t.co/IQrhJAn9tp https://t.co/aMxZkq3XYx24 Oct 2018
- Dread the idea of working in a cubicle for fifty years? Yearning for a job thats creative and fun? Check out these https://t.co/uFVPCwZxmz16 Oct 2018
- #JobCrafting can help educators rediscover the joy in teaching and avoid #burnout. https://t.co/z01lJUJ4QH https://t.co/hTqBq5vzsa16 Oct 2018
- #DigitalCitizenshipWeek starts today! Take a few moments to think about and teach digital responsibility. https://t.co/b76PXS6u1O15 Oct 2018
- Does #Animoto belong in your #classroom? https://t.co/zI2Js4C7zV https://t.co/8Lq0la8rdG11 Oct 2018